Monday, September 27, 2010

Ceci

My brothers close friend has MDS. She was lucky and had 2 perfect match for bone marrow. 60% of people with MDS don't find a match. Ceci Christianson is a great loving friend. My brother and a bunch of Ceci's friends are trying to get Ceci on the Oprah show to raise awarness! all you have to do is go on the website below and go to have you e-mailed oprah yet? and send her an e-mail that has already been written. Just help us out by taking a minute out of your day on September 29!!! thank you so much and check out ceci's story!!!
cecisclimb.com

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete